Hello, I’m Thomas. I have been developing apps for +10 years and more specifically mobile apps for +6 years. I’m a Lead iOS Developer from Toronto with a multifaceted experience including development, UX/UI design, business process analysis, data and project management. I have personally been involved in 15 Mobile App projects from original concept too final product roll out and maintenance .
I’m excellent at communicating with clients, developers and designers (those with and without technical knowledge). I listen and pride myself on a strong attention to detail.
- Tiny Planets for OSX reached the rank of #1 Photography App in App Store.
- Top 10 App in 2017, Fhotoroom X for OSX
- Fhotoroom was #1 Indie Photo App on Windows Phone and Windows for 4 straight years. 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Fhotoroom was Awarded the Community Award for Best Photo App of 2012 for Windows Phone
- VIKTRE was recognized as 1 of 50 Global Sport Innovators for 2017
- Masks App Ranked #1 New Original Photo App of 2014
- Fhotolens #1 Paid Camera App for 5 months in 2014
- IBM Canada Achievement Award for Best Overall New App for providing a high level of service, organization and deployment success
- Nissan Canada Achievement Award for Best Overall New App
I understand the pressures of having heavily used apps by millions and high profile users. Fhotoroom App has accumulating more than 10 million downloads to date on iOS, Android, and Windows and was used daily by more than 1.5 million users. VIKTRE App, with it 1000’s of ex Professional Athletes have more than 500 million social media followers combined. No name dropping but think of some of the biggest Athletes and Olympians and you get the picture.
- Experience in: Objective C, Swift, C#, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, ASP.NET, SQL
- Team: Agile Scrum and Kanban
- Platforms: iOS, tvOS and Windows 10